week-4

 Hello, here is a blog post for the fourth week; I feel stressed and relaxed simultaneously because the beginning of March is winding down for enjoyable activities and nearby spring break.

Now that I have reached the end of chapter 3, I will turn my attention to chapter 4, which discusses apprenticeship models. Throughout my reading, I found a pattern that could prove highly useful; I named it "Find Mentors." I like this pattern because it starts with becoming a software craftsman; you first need to find mentors. You can do this by enrolling in a training course or teaching yourself independently.

This pattern is one of my favorites because it has a "recommend" option. This pattern appeals to me because it includes a "recommend" option that assists someone who needs direction and assists in making better decisions for entering the tech field or interested-related tech. This helps someone who needs advice and assists in making better decisions for entering the tech field or interested-related tech.

Nevertheless, there are some aspects of the practice that I can't entirely agree with because there isn't a lot of information or because it's uncommon for somebody who needs or can't have a mentor or guidance because there are a lot of different reasons or options when there is additional time. I like to express my disagreement with these aspects of the pattern in the following way: I could not find and have any mentors. After all, it was covid because it affects people's attitudes, and they needed to focus on themselves rather than trying to predict what would happen next.

Have you noticed that the way you think about the work you want to do in the future or the career path you want to take as a whole has changed due to the practice?

This practice pushed me to think more about expanding my network connections to get more experience and work alongside people in the same field. For suggested action in finding mentors by signing up for an active mailing list, lurk, and seek outpatient teachers for informal advice at the next conference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekly blog (week one)

week-7

week-3